The Government of Panama is hosting the Multi-Stakeholder Partnership (MSP) meeting on sustainable livestock
Panama, 17 June 2016 - From 20 to 23 June in Panama the 6th Multi-Stakeholder Partnership (MSP) of the Global Agenda for Sustainable Livestock gathers more than 200 representatives from public and private sector, civil societies and international organizations from more than 50 countries worldwide.
The stakeholders will analyse the current challenges of livestock production and identify new tools and better policies for the development of sustainable livestock in the world [read more in Spanish] [event page]
- 10/6/16. Removal of rinderpest virus from Africa enters final stages
- 10/6/16. Webinar on the African Swine Fever Regional Strategy for Africa
- 10/6/16. FAO equips six Regional Veterinary Laboratories in Uganda
- 9/6/16. FAO against Brucellosis
- 3/6/16. FAO convenes Country Consultative Meeting on EPT-2 Programme
Saving Farmers, Saving Lives.
The documentary film shows the process of how FAO interventions in biosecurity has succeeded to boost egg production on chicken layer farms and solves the farmer’s problem of controlling poultry diseases…