- Accorti, M. 1992. L'apporrta delle api all'equilibrio energetico in agricoltura. Zucxchero e miele: produzioni alternative e compatibili. Atti VI Convegno Internazionale dell'Apicoltura, 19—54.
- Agayev, Y.M. 2002. New features in karyotype structure and origin of saffron. Crocus sativus L. Cytologia, 67: 245—252. (in English)
- Akparov, Z.I. & Mammadov, A.T. 2007. Information system on PGR of Azerbaijan. Proceedings of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences (ANAS), Biological Sciences, 3/4: 35—48. Baku, Elm Publishing House. (in Azeri)
- Akparov, Z.I. & Mammadov, A.T. 2007. Information system on PGR of Azerbaijan. The Electronic Scientific Edition (Journal) “Modern problems of science and education”. No. 6 (November–December). Moscow.(in Russian)
- Akparov, Z.I. & Mammadov, A.T. 2007. Main investigation strategies on PGR. Baku, Azerbaijan Agrarian Sciences, 1/3: 120—124. Baku. (in Azeri)
- Aliyev, J.A. & Akparov, Z.I. 2002. Plant genetic resources of Azerbaijan. Proceedings of ANAS, Biological Sciences, 1—6: 57—68. Baku. (in Azeri)
- Aliyev, J.A. 1998. Plant genetic resources of the Azerbaijan Republic. Report. 86 pp. (in English)
- Askerov, A.M. 1991. Taxonomic review of Astragalus (Fabaceae) genus species of Azerbaijan. Saint Petersburg. Botany journal, Nauka, 76(11): 1607—1612. (in Russian)
- Bayramova, D.B., editor-in-chief. 1997. Information book for gardeners. Baku, Seda Publishing House. 248 pp.
- Beketovskii, A.N., Gabrelian-Beketovskaia, E.A. & Migritan, G.G. 1976. Armenian flora: subtropical plants. Yerevan, Ayastan Publishers. 126 pp. (in Armenian and Russian)
- Botany terms (Azerbaijani-Russian) and glossary of plant names (Azerbaijani-Latin-Russian-English, Latin-Azerbaijani-Russian-English). eds. J.A. Aliyev et al. 2007. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 328 pp. (in English)
- Cappelletti, C. 1976. Botanica sistematica. Vol. ll. Turin, italy, UTET Publishing house. 1078 pp.
- (CGRFA) Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture. 2007. Plant genetic resources of grasslands and forage species. Background Study Paper 40. (in English)
- Faivush, G. Endemic plants of Armenian flora. Flora, vegetation and vegetative resources of Armenia, pp. 62—68. 16th edition. Yerevan.
- FAO. 2010. The Second Report on the State of the World's Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture. Rome. (in English)
- Frame, J. 2005. Forage legumes for temperate grasslands. Rome Science Publishers Inc. for FAO. 398 pp. (in English)
- Grossheim A.A. 1945, 1950, 1952, 1962, 1967. Flora of the Caucasus. Vols III, IV, V, VI, VII. Moscow-Leningrad. (in Russian)
- Grossheim, A.A. 1949. Determinator for flora in the Caucasus. Moscow, Nauka. 747 pp. (in Russian)
- Gulisiashvili, V.Z., Makhatadze, L.B. & Prilipko, L.I. 1975. Vegetation of the Caucasus, pp. 89—92. Moscow, Nauka.
- Hajiyev, V.J. & Musayev, S.H. 1996. Plants and vegetation types recommended in the Red and Green Books of Azerbaijan. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 40 pp. (in Azeri)
- Hajiyev, V.J. & Musayev, S.H. 1996. Pulses of Azerbaijan. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 112 pp. (in Azeri)
- Hajiyev, V.D., Aliev, D.A., Kuliev, V.S. & Vagabov, Z.V. 1990. The plants of high mountains growing in the Lesser Caucasus. 212 pp. (in Russian)
- Ibrahimov, A. Sh. & Talibov, T.H. 2000. Natural plant resources of Nakhchivan AR and ways of their sustainable utilization. Journal of News of Science and Technology, 1(4): 12—23. Baku. (in Azeri)
- Japharidze, A.S. 1975. Plant growing. (in Georgian)
- Khomizurashvili, N.M. 1969. Horticulture of Georgia, pp. 89—110. Vol. I. Tbilisi, Metsniereba Publishers. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Khomizurashvili, N.M. 1970. Horticulture of Georgia, pp. 195—477. Vol. II. Tbilisi, Metsniereba Publishers. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Lodoli, E., Magherini, R. & Avanzato, D. 1985. Contributo sperimentale alla propagazione dell'Hippophae rhamnoides L., 120 pp
- Mamedov, F.M., Dzigarevich, I.A. & Ahmedov, P.M. 1983. The Horticultural Research Institute of Azerbaijan. 22 pp. (in Russian)
- Maqashvili, A. 1991. Lexicon botanicum (Nomina plantarum). 3rd ed. Tbilisi, Metsniereba Publishers. 246 pp. (in English)
- Melikyan, A. 2001. Biological peculiarities and possibilities of use of a number of wild vegetable plants growing in Armenia. Primus Inter Pares. 170pp. (in English)
- Melikyan, A. 2001. The gene fund of wild edible and aromatic plants growing in Armenia.
- Mustafayev, I. & Gasimov, M. 1992. Useful plant resources of Azerbaijan. Baku. 245 pp.
- Rollov, A.H. 1908. Wild plants in Caucasus. Tbilisi, Caucasian Committee of Phyllosera. 600 pp. (in Russian)
- Safarov, I.S. 1979. Subtropical Talish forests. Baku. 151 pp.
- Safarov, I.S. & Olisayev, V.A. 1991. Caucasus forests. Vladicaucasus. 270 pp.
- Sauer, J.D. 1993. Historical geography of crop plants – a select roster. Boca Raton, Florida, CRC Press
- Takhtajyan, A., ed. 1954—1987. Flora of Armenia, 1—8. Yerevan.
- Takhtajyan, A., ed. 1954—1987. Flora of Armenia, 9. Czech Republic, Koeltz Scientific Books
- Takhtajyan, A., ed. 2001. Flora of Armenia, 10. Ruggel/Liechtenstein, A.R.G. Gantner Verlag K.G. (in Russian)
- Vavilov, N.I. 1926. Studies on the origin of cultivated plants. Leningrad, Institute of Applied Botany and Plant Breeding. (in Russian)
- Zhukovsky, P.M. 1928. A new wild growing form of rye in Anatolia and preliminary critical notes on Secale cereale L. species. Bull. Applied Botany, Genetics and Breeding, 19(2): 49—56. [Trudy po prikladnoi botanike, genetike i selektsii]
- Zhukovsky, P.M. 1964. Crops and their wild relatives. Leningrad, Kolos Publishing House. 790 pp.
- Zohary, D. & Hopf, M. 1993. Domestication of plants in the Old World. The origin and spread of cultivated plants in West Asia, Europe and the Nile Valley. Oxford, United Kingdom, Clarendon Press.
- Aliyev, J.A. 2006. Wheat breeding in Azerbaijan. Proceedings of ANAS, Biological Sciences, 3/4, 3—32. (in Russian)
- Dekaprilevich, L.L. 1954. Georgian species, varieties and variety-populations of wheat. Scientific work of Farming Institute VIII. (in Russian)
- Dorofeyev, V.F. 1972. Wheat of Caucasian countries. Leningrad. 202 pp.
- Ghandilyan, P.A. & Nazarova, E.A. 2005. Wheat and its wild relatives in Armenia. Yerevan, Institute of Botany of National Academy of Sciences. 16 pp
- Lomouri, I.N. 1950. Grainy culture, pp. 174—268. Vol. II.
- Mustafayev, I.D. 1963. Materials on the study of wheat, oat, barley and Aegilops in Azerbaijan, pp. 1—93
- Mustafayev, I.D. 1976. Genepool of cereals of Azerbaijan and its utilization in interspecific and intraspecific hybridization. Symposium on wheat biology devoted to 50-year anniversary of RIA of Armenia. Echmiadzin
- Naskidashvili, P. & Dzidzishvili, R. The role of endemic species in the selection and evolution of Georgian wheat (Triticum), pp. 198—205. Georgian State Agrarian University
- Naskidashvili, P., Sikharulidze, M. & Chernish, E. 1983. Wheat breeding in Georgia. Tbilisi, Sapciota Sakartvelo. 339 pp. (in Georgian)
- Naskidashvili, P. No date. Genetics and selection of Georgian wheat. (in Russian)
- Naskidashvili, P. 1984. Interspecific hybridization of wheat. Moscow, Kolos Publishers. 256 pp. (in Russian)
- Naskidashvili, P. 1997. Wheat atlas of Georgia. 245 pp. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Zhukovsky, P.M. 1928. A new species of wheat (Triticum timopheevi Zhuk.). Bull. Applied Botany, Genetics and Breeding, 19(2): 59—66. [Trudy po prikladnoi botanike, genetike i selektsii]
- Andrukovich, V.I. 1955. Wild fodder grasses of Georgia and their importance for cattle breeding. Tbilisi, Gosizdat Publishing House. 178 pp.
- Hajiyev, V.J. et al. 1969. Forage plants of hayfields and pastures. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 163 pp. (in Azeri)
- Korakhashvili, A. & Agladze, G. 2000. Grass landraces of Georgian arid pastures. In L. Maggioni, P. Marum, N.R. Sackville Hamilton, M. Huldon & E. Lipman, compilers, Report of a Working Group on Forages: Seventh Meeting, pp. 96–98. Elvas, Portugal, 18—20 November 1999. Rome, International Plant Genetic Resources Institute (IPGRI). (in English)
- Afendiyev, S. & Rajabov, A. 1992. Folk medicine of Azerbaijan. Baku. 143 pp.
- Goyushov, N. 1992. Treasury of folk medicine. Baku. 221 pp.
- Phanaskerteli-Tsitsishvilia, Zaza. 1978. The Karabadini – a book on doctoring. (in Georgian)
- Shengelia, M.S. 1979. Ancient Colchis-Iberian medicine. (in Georgian)
- Shreter, A.J., Miravieva, Pakalin, D.A. & Efimova F.B. 1979. Medicinal flora of the Caucasus. Moscow, Medicina Publishers. 363 pp. (in Russian)
- Abdullayev, I.K. 1981. Genetics and selection problems of Azerbaijan grape. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 75 pp. (in Russian)
- Aivasian, P.K. & Aivasian, G.P. New varieties of grape selected by the Academt of Agriculture of Yerevan. 13 pp. (in Russian)
- Amanov, M.V. 1998. Wild grape of Azerbaijan. Baku. 266 pp
- Babayev, T.A. 1988. Azerbaijan is a land of ancient grape cultivation. Baku. 86 pp.
- Burchak-Abramovich, N.I. 1953.Wild grape Vitis sylvestris Gmel. in eastern Gobustan (Azerbaijan). News of National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan SSR, 10: 49—52.
- Cervadze, N.V. 1987. Botanic classification of vines cultivated in Georgia. Yereven. 52 pp. (in Russian)
- Costantini, L., Kvavadze, E. & Rusishvili, N. 2005/2006. The antiquity of grapevine cultivation in georgia, Vazi da Ghvino (Vine and Wine) 1—2: 62—80. (in English)
- Elkana. 2008. Georgian vine varieties. Part I. Georgian Biological Farming Association (Elkana).
- Georgian Minister of Agriculture. 1971. The viticulture scientific museum at the Institute of Horticulture, Viticulture and Wine-making. Tbilisi, Metsniereba Publishers. 42 pp.
- Kedzihoveli, N.N. 1948. Cultivars for wine in Guria, Megrelia and Adjaria regions. Tbilisi, Shroma Publishers. 325 pp. (in Russian)
- Phruidze, L.A. 1974. Viticulture and wine-making in Georgia. (in Georgian)
- Ramishvili, R. 2001. History of Georgian grapevine and wine: historical-archaeological and empelographic investigation. Tbilisi. (in Georgian)
- Rusishvili. N., 2007. The grapevine culture in georgia on the basis of paleobotanical date. 99. 12—15. Tbilisi.
| || |