- Abdullayev, I.K. 1981. Genetics and selection problems of Azerbaijan grape. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 75 pp. (in Russian)
- Adams, R.P. 2004. Junipers of the world: the genus Juniperus. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Trafford Publishing. 275 pp. (in English)
- Agulian, S.L., Asatrian, A.S., Bechetovskii, A.N., Bechetovskaja, A.A., Vermiscian, A.M., Gabrielian-Bechetovskaia, E.A., Karagnan, P.G., Mikritician, G.G. & Sanaghian, M.B. 1981. Armenian flora: fruits. Vol. V. Yerevan, Ayastan Publishers. 185 pp. (in Armenian and Russian)
- Agulian, S.L., Zaharian, V.S., Vermician, A.M. & Margarian, A.E. 1970. Armenian flora: pome fruits. Yerevan, Ayastan Publishers. 410 pp. (in Armenian and Russian)
- Asadov, K.S. & Asadov, A.K. 2001. Wild fruit crops of Azerbaijan. Baku. 252 pp.
- Askerov, A.M. Higher plants of Azerbaijan. Conspectus of Azerbaijan flora. Baku. Elm Publishing House. 2005 (Vol. l, 248 pp.); 2006 (Vol. ll, 284 pp.); and 2008 (Vol. lll, 244pp.). (In Azeri)
- Avanzato, D. 2006. Almond in Italy. In Following almond footprints (Amygdalus communis L.) Scripta Horticulturae, 4:80—84.
- Avanvato, D., Barbera, G., Bargioni, G. & Bellini, E. 1991. Frutticoltura speciale. Rome, Reda Publishers. 784 pp.
- Bazerashvili, L.G. 2003. Artificial growing of mushrooms. Part 2. Tbilisi, Kvali. (in Georgian)
- Borrini, T. 1958. Segreti della frutta. Turin, Italy, Minerva Publishers. 208 pp.
- Crimean Botanic Institute, Nikiski. 1961. Catalogue of pomegranate varieties, pp. 6—87. Yalta Publishers. (in Russian)
- Crimean Horticultural Institute, Vavilov. 1973. Catalogue of quince varieties, pp. 20—45. Leningrad Publishers. (in Russian)
- Crimean Horticultural Institute, Vavilov. 1983. Catalogue of apple varieties, pp. 14—127. Leningrad Publishers. (in Russian)
- Fiodorov, M.A. 1959. The fig. Pistepromisdat Publishers. 30 pp. (in Russian)
- Hakopyan, G. 2007. About the species Pyrus L. (Rosaceae) in Armenia/Flora, vegetation and vegetative resources of Armenia, pp. 15—26. 16th edition. Yerevan
- Hasanov, Z. & Aliyev, J. 2007. Fruit production. Baku. 490 pp.
- Homesurishvili, N. & Heristavi, E. 1939. Varieties of local Georgian fruits. Vol. I. 116 pp. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Homesurishvili, N. & Heristavi, E. 1941. Varieties of commercial fruits. Vol. II. 217 pp. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Ibrahimov, Z.A. 2007. Walnut (Juglans regia L.) – Biology, ecology, distribution and growing. Baku, Chinar-Chap Publishing House. 86 pp.
- Idrisov, G.A. 1999. Study of varieties and research of some issues of technology for growth sapling of plum in the northwest zone of Azerbaijan. 141 pp. (in Russian)
- Imamaliyev, G.N. 1988. Germplasm of pome and small fruits in the region of Shaki-Zagatala in Azerbaijan. 68 pp. (in Russian)
- Imamaliyev, G.N. 1988. Gene pool of fruit-berry crops in Shaki-Zagatala zone of Azerbaijan SSR. Baku. 52 pp.
- Kasumov, M.A. 1941. Fruits for dry regions in Azerbaijan, pp. 10—15. baku. (in Russian).
- Karjagin, I.I., ed. 1950—1961. Flora of Azerbaijan. Vols I—VIII. Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences Press.
- Khidasheli, Sh. A. & Phanchulidze, A.K. 1990. Mushrooms. (in Georgian)
- Khomizurashvili, N.M. 1973. Horticulture of Georgia: pome fruits. Vol. III. 626 pp. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Khomizurashvili, N.M. 1978. Horticulture of Georgia: stone fruits, nuts and subtropical fruits. Vol. IV. 950 pp. (in Georgian and Russian)
- Kurtandze, T. Report on expedition research of aboriginal fruit varieties and forms in Samtske-Javakheti district.
- Kasumov, M.A. 1941. Fruits for dry regions in Azerbaijan, p. 10—15. Baku. (in Russian)
- Lebedev, V.V., Nikiforova, G.V. & Esajans A.G. 1955. Hazelnut varieties in Azerbaijan, pp. 12—21. Pistepromisdat Publishers. (in Russian)
- Lessiuk, E.A., Kazzura, O.P., Kursakov, L.E., Smirnov, A.G. & Kusmin, A.J. 1965. Description of fruit varieties. Moscow. 150 pp.
- Mamedov, F.M. 1990. Introduction of fruit trees in the dry subtropical land of Azerbaijan. 268 pp. (in Russian)
- Nesterenko, G.A. & Strebkova, A.D. 1949. The Pomegranate. Baku, Selhorgiz. (in Russian)
- Rajably, A.D. 1948. Quince varieties. Garden and melon field, 10.
- Rajably, A.D. 1955. Valuable apple and pear varieties of Garabagh. Socialist Agriculture of Azerbaijan, 12.
- Rajably, A.D. 1966. Fruit crops of Azerbaijan. Baku. 246 pp.
- Sadigov, A.N. & Bakhishov, G.E. 1989. Apple varieties and propagation in Azerbaijan. 62 pp. (in Russian)
- Saharian, B.S., Karanian, P.G. & Gabrielian-Veketovskaia, E.A. 1973. Armenian flora: pome fruit. Yerevan, Ayastan Publishers. 185 pp. (in Russian)
- Schieva, F.I. 1986. Pear varieties and propagation in Azerbaijan. 39 pp. (in Russian)
- Stefanian, A. 2002. The main species, varieties and fruit forms in Armenia. (in Russian)
- Strebkova, A.D. 1949. The fig, pp. 20—31. Moscow. (in Russian)
- Talibov, T. & Babayeva, S. 1997. Apricot. Baku, Elm Publishing House. 92 pp.
- Quba Research Station. Catalogue of pomegranates inthe germplasm collection of the research station of Gheocchiciai in Azerbaijan. 12pp. (in Russian)
- Quba Research Station. List of fruit varieties in the germplasm collection of the Horticultural Institute of Quba in Azerbaijan. 10 pp. (in Russian)
- Veniaminov, A.N. 1953. Fruit varieties. Moscow. 440 pp. (in Russian)
- Vermischyan, A.M., Dilanian, G.H. & Sanaghian, M.B. 1958. Armenian flora: stone fruits. Vol. 1. Yerevan, Armenioski Publishers. 410 pp. (in Armenian and Russian)
- VIR. 1979. Catalogue of world apple collection selected by the population. (in Russian)
- VIR. 1979. Catalogue of world pear collection selected by the population. (in Russian)
| || |