- Reviewing and discussing the outputs produced or deliverables to date as well as new and innovative findings and approaches that contribute to achieving the goals of the SO2 “Increase and improve provision of goods and services from agriculture, forestry and fisheries in a sustainable manner”;
- Identifying and discussing lessons learned, including positive outcomes and constraints encountered;
- Also identifying and discussing the synergies created (or to be created) by the different components and sub-components of the RRI;
- Forging and providing policy recommendations and advice to other existing regional initiatives in Asia (or ASEAN), especially a Regional Rice Strategy to be formulated by RAP; and
- Proposing key elements and components of the RRI Phase II to be formulated and implemented in the next biennium 2014-15.
Overview of regional rice initiative
List of participants