Guidelines for participating
We encourage you to participate actively. We want the e-mail conferences to provide opportunities for an open constructive exchange of views and experiences. We suggest the following:
1. Introduce yourself briefly in your first posting to each conference.
2. For our members in developing countries, access and down-loading are expensive. Therefore, please DO NOT keep the body of the original text in your replies, except if absolutely necessary. The moderator reserves the right to edit long messages.
3. Make the subject header as descriptive as possible about the message content. In that way, people can more easily decide what messages they want to read. When you respond to a message, keep the original subject heading intact unless it is no longer relevant to the message content.
4. The Forum has a global membership. Please exercise tolerance and respect toward other participants whose views may differ from your own. Please remain courteous at all times.
5. When you would like to have a personal discussion, or feel offended by a particular message, please send a message to the individual involved only.
6. Messages should be no longer than 600 words.