Edward Allison, Rosario Bella Guzman, Roberto Escalante, Dana Gunders, Peter Hazell, Jikun Huang, Lisa Kitinoja, Martin Kropff, Tom Lines, John Lynam, Andrew MacMillan, Françoise Médale, Michel Merlet, Reema Nanavaty, Rosalinda Ofreneo, Nic Oliver, Willis Oluoch-Kosura, Martin Pineiro, Agnes Quisumbing, Ian Scoones, Chandrika Sharma, Shigeo Shiki, Barbara Stocking, Dmitry Strebkov, Tristam Stuart, Albert Tacon, Peter Timmer, Joachim von Braun, Graham von Maltitz, Veikila Vuki, Vijay Vyas, Steve Wiggins, David Zilberman.
[full list in pdf]
The HLPE is exclusively funded through a voluntary trust fund based at FAO. This trust fund covers the costs of the preparation of reports, Steering Committee and Project Teams meetings, translation and publication of reports, and minimal Secretariat support.
HLPE Steering Committee members and experts involved in the process are not financially compensated for their time and salary, a standard practice in all international expert panels. The HLPE Secretariat assists the work of the HLPE StC and its Chair. A senior staff, coordinator of the HLPE is responsible for the day‐to‐day management and oversight.
Secretariat’s functions include, though are not limited to:
- assist with the preparation of working budget and establishment of trust funds,
- maintain a roster of expert,
- organize meetings of the HLPE StC and assist Project Teams, as needed,
- assist with the preparation of other support documentation,
- liaise as appropriate between the CFS Bureau and the HLPE Steering Committee,
- maintain a system of communications, including posting of relevant reports and analyses.
The HLPE Trust Fund has received so far contributions from: Australia, the European Union, France, Ireland, Norway, the Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom.