Food security and climate change
Report elaboration process and related documents
You can find in this page all the elements and documents relevant to the elaboration of this report, according to the different steps of the HLPE process (click here for a flowchart of the HLPE process for the HLPE studies).
1) Elaboration of the request by CFS (16 October 2010)
2) Scoping consultation (channeled through the FSN Forum, 14 June - 7 July 2011):
3) Open call for candidatures for the Project Team selection (10 August - 10 September 2011)
4) Project Team appointment by the HLPE Steering Committee (21 November 2011)
5) Kick-off meeting of the Project Team (28-29 November 2011)
6) Production and release of a V0 by the Project Team (Jan - March 2012)
7) Electronic open consultation on V0 (channeled through the FSN Forum, 20 March - 16 April 2012)
8) Production of V1 by the Project Team (April 2012)
9) V1 submitted to external review to eminent anonymous peers (16-29 April 2012)
10) Production of V2 (post-review) by the Project Team (May 2012)
11) Finalization of report and submission to the Steering Committee (3 June 2012)
12) Meeting of the Steering Committee and approval of the report (5-8 June 2012)
13) Publication of the report and forward to CFS (22 June 2012)
The HLPE warmly thanks all the participants having contributed with very valuable inputs and comments to the two open electronic consultations, first on a proposed scope of the study, and second, on an advanced draft (V0) of this report. The full list of participants can be found here.
The HLPE also acknowledges the important feedback received from the anonymous peer-reviewers on a pre-final draft of this report.