Sustainable agricultural development for food security and nutrition: what roles for livestock?
Report elaboration process and related documents
You can find in this page all the elements and documents relevant to the elaboration of this report, according to the different steps of the HLPE process (click here for a flowchart of the HLPE process for the HLPE studies).
1) Elaboration of the request by CFS (October 2014)
- See the CFS 41 Final Report (paragraph VI, A, 41d) for discussions at CFS 41 on the issue of Sustainable agricultural development for FSN, including the role of livestock, and the mandate received by the HLPE from the CFS;
2) Scoping consultation (25 November 2014 - 22 January 2015):
3) Open call for candidatures for the Project Team selection (25 November 2014 - 22 January 2015)
4) Project Team appointment by the HLPE Steering Committee (25 March 2015)
5) Kick-off meeting of the Project Team (7-9 May 2015)
6) Production and release of a V0 Draft by the Project Team (2 October 2015)
7) Electronic open consultation on the V0 Draft (2 October - 16 November 2015):
8) Write-up meeting of the Project Team (14-16 December 2015)
9) Production of V1 Draft by the Project Team (January 2016)
10) V1 Draft submitted to external review to eminent anonymous peers (15 January - 31 January 2015)
11) Production of V2 (post-review) by the Project Team (February - March 2016)
12) Finalization of report and submission to the Steering Committee (April 2016)
13) Meeting of the Steering Committee and approval of the report (3-6 May 2016)
14) Publication of the Report in English
15) Launch of the Report in FAO Headquarters, 1 July 2016
16) Translations in all languages available [AR, CH, ES, FR, RU]
The HLPE warmly thanks all the participants having contributed with very valuable inputs and comments to the two open electronic consultations, first on a proposed scope of the study, and second, on an advanced draft (V0) of this report. The full list of participants can be found here.
The HLPE also acknowledges the important feedback received from the anonymous peer-reviewers on a pre-final draft of this report.