Project - Climate Risk Management in Bicol (Philippines)
The project area is in Bicol Region in the Southeast of Luzon on the eastern and middle part of the Philippines between 122°30' and 124°30' east longitude and between 13°30' and 12°30' north latitude.
The following municipalities were selected as project pilot sites:
- Buhi in the province of Camarines Sur
- Guinobatan in the province of Albay and
- Gubat in the province Sorsogon.
Within the three selected pilot municipalities the project involves nine barangays:
- Igbac, San Buenaventura, San Ramon (Buhi)
- Masarawag, Mauraro, Minto (Guinobatan)
- Ariman, Bagacay, Rizal (Gubat)