Delegates' badges may be signed for and collected at the Turkish Registration Centre, Ground Floor, Building A, FAO Headquarters on the following days:
- Friday 6 June from 14:00 to 17:00
- Sunday 8 June from 14:00 to 17:00
- Monday, 9 June from 08:00 onwards
Participants wishing to register for the 31th Session of COFI should proceed as indicated below. Registration will be open as of April 2014. The deadline for the Registration is 12 May 2014.
Representatives of FAO Members
The Director-General would appreciate being informed of the representatives designated to attend the Thirty-first Session. Registration can only be done by the Permanent Representation of the Member to FAO. Online registration is accessible through the password-protected FAO Permanent Representatives Website (PRWS) at http://permreps.fao.org/. Instructions for online registration can be downloaded from the PRWS. Please note that online registration requires the uploading of a recent passport-size digital photograph. See the photo requirements below.
Representatives of invited International Observer Organizations
Only Delegates from invited International Organizations can attend the Thirty-first Session of COFI.
The Director-General would appreciate being informed of the names, official titles and addresses of observers designated to attend the Thirty-first Session, by e-mail to FAO-COFI@fao.org. Observer delegates are advised to register in advance of the meeting by completing the International Organizations Observer Registration Form and forwarding it by email to FAO-COFI@fao.org, together with a recent passport-size digital photograph. See the photo requirements below.
- Photo must be in colour, featuring a frontal view of head and shoulders, similar to a passport photo
- Photo must have a light or neutral background and show very little of the background above and on either side of the head
- No hats, sunglasses or accessories that obscure your face
- Photo must be in digital JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) format
- Photos should also have a width to height ratio of approximately 3:4. In other words, a photo that is 2 cm wide should be approximately 2.5 cm high