1/ Social-economic conditions and issues related to the conservation, utilization and management of forest genetic resources.
* status of forest resources
* utilization of trees
* identification of threats, if any
* links between the forestry sector and forest genetic resources
* links between other activities: agriculture, agroforestry, animal husbandry, industry
2/ Past and present activities in the field of conservation, utilization and management of forest genetic resources.
* demand and supply of seed for agroforestry and afforestation programmes
* in-situ conservation (protected areas, forests, parks,...)
* ex-situ conservation (seed, conservation stands, in-vitro cultivation,...)
* tree improvement (provenance trials, progeny tests, seed orchards,...)
3/ Institutional framework
* institutions: their role, responsibilities, capabilities.
* national legislation, policy, strategy on forest genetic resources
* links with other initiatives (Convention on Biological Diversity, Agenda 21 of UNCED,...)
4/ Identification of national priorities
* list of priority species
5/ Side activities
* training and capacity building
* national forestry policy and institutional issues
6/ Proposals for regional and international collaboration
* Regional cooperation schemes (networks,...)
* international cooperation
Any other useful information