1. Preliminary activities: community maps and transect
2. Activities: exploring soil hydrology, biology, porosity, etc.
3. Discussion topics for farmers' groups
4. Assessing project success: the significance of farm families' comments
5. Reinterpreting reports
6. An example of how to begin the steps of improvement
7. Soil moisture use under different land uses and vegetation
8. "The soil maker of Chile"
9. List of publications about cover crops
10. Demonstrating the importance of soil porosity
System requirements to use the CD-ROM: