1. Regional Conference on the Prevention and Management of Invasive Alien Species: Forging Cooperation throughout Southern Africa. FAO Presentation on “A Case Study on the Status of Invasive Tree Species in Southern Africa”. UICN/GISP, Lusaka, Zambia, 10-12 June 2002.
2. National Conference on Sustainable Forestry in North China. International Forestry Cooperation Center of the State Forestry Administration and FAO project GCP/CPR/009/BEL, Tongliao, Inner Mongolia, 22-25 August 2002.
3. “Good Seeds for Better Forests” - Sub-regional Training Course on Forest Reproductive Material - IPGRI/ Arab Forest and Range Institute (AFRI) in technical collaboration with FAO, Latakia, Syria, 14-25 September 2002.
4. Biodiversity and the Ecosystem Approach in Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. Inter-Departmental Working Group on Biological Diversity for Food and Agriculture. Satellite event on the occasion of the Ninth Regular Session of the Commission on Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture, FAO, Rome, 12-13 October, 2002.
5. Taller Regional Sobre Recursos Genéticos Forestales en Central America, Cuba y México. FAO, IPGRI, DANIDA Forest Seed Centre & IUFRO. Turrialba, Costa Rica, 24-29 November 2002
1. Workshop “Conservation, management and sustainable use of forest genetic resources with reference to Brazil and Argentina” IPGRI/BMZ/INTA with participation of FAO. San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina, 28 April to 2 May 2003.
2. APFORGEN Inception Workshop. APAFRI/IPGRI/FAO Regional Workshop on Forest Genetic Resources, Kuala Lumpur, 15-18 July 2003.
3. Asia-Pacific Forest Invasive Species Conference. FAO Asia-Pacific Forestry Commission. Kunming, China, 17-22 August 2003
4. Tree improvement (B4a) Session, World Forestry Congress, Quebec, 21-28 September 2003.
5. Atelier régional FAO, AOB, PNUD-Cameroun, IPGRI-SAFORGEN, ICRAF & IUFRO sur les ressources génétiques forestières de l’Afrique Centrale. Pointe Noire, Congo, 14-15 October 2003
6. Thirteenth Session, FAO Panel of Experts on Forest Gene Resources. Rome, Italy, 10-12 November 2003.
7. IUFRO Task Force of Forest Genetic Resources. FAO, Rome, 13-14 November 2003
8. Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group on the review of the implementation of the programme of work on forest biological diversity. CBD. Montpellier, France, 24-27 November 2003.