56th IEC Meeting and 19th Congress of the International
Commission on Irrigation and Drainage (ICID)
Workshop Proceedings on Design and Implementation of Capacity Development Strategies
14 September 2005
All rights reserved. Reproduction and dissemination of material in this information product for educational or other non-commercial purposes are authorized without any prior written permission from the copyright holders provided the source is fully acknowledged. Reproduction of material in this information product for resale or other commercial purposes is prohibited without written permission of the copyright holders. Applications for such permission should be addressed to the Chief, Publishing Management Service, Information Division, FAO, Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00100 Rome, Italy or by e-mail to email@example.com
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Rome © FAO 2006
Hyperlinks to non-FAO Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to non-FAO sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
This electronic document has been scanned using optical character recognition (OCR) software. FAO declines all responsibility for any discrepancies that may exist between the present document and its original printed version.
List of abbreviations
1. Design and implementation of Capacity Development strategies in irrigation
2. A collaborative knowledge network as an instrument for Capacity Development in Indonesia
3. Capacity Development for food security in Nicaragua
4. Lessons from promoting farmer innovation in East Africa
5. The creation of Capacity Development of interstate water collaboration in the Aral Sea Basin
6. Design and implementation of Capacity Development strategies. A South African case study
7. A general review of the Capacity Development for agricultural water management in China
8. Capacity building for improved water management in Andhra Pradesh
9. Knowledge networks for capacity building: a tool for achieving the MDGs?