1. Axelsson, R. 1969a. Summary of laboratory tests with producer gas operation of tractor Massey Ferguson 1100 (in Swedish). Statens Maskinprovningar, Umea, Sweden.
2. Axelsson, R. 1969b. Summary of tests with producer gas truck Scania L80 (in Swedish). Statens Maskinprovningar, Umea, Sweden.
3. Bailey, M.L. 1979. Gas producers for vehicles - An historical review. Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Zealand. Rep. No. CD 2279.
4. Baja, L. 1983. Promotion of producer gas projects in the Philippines. Ibid. p. 519-527.
5. Beagle, E.C. 1978. Ricehusk: Conversion to energy, FAO Agricultural Service Bulletin No. 31, Rome, Italy.
6. Beagle, E.C., 1982. Gasifier-Stirling, an innovative concept, 1st Int. Prod. Gas Conf., Colombo, Sri Lanka.
7. Beenackers, A.A.C.M. and Van Swaaij, W.P.M. 1982. Gasification of biomass, a state-of-the-art review, Press. 1st Eur. Workshop on thermochemical processing of biomass. Birmingham, U.K.
8. Brandini, A. 1983. Experiencias con gasificadores en el Brazil. Manual del curve de gasificación de la madera en Centro America y el Caribe. Pp. 308-320. Olade, Costa Rica.
9. Cañete, N. (Chortitzer Cooperative, Paraguay). Personal 1986 correspondence with FAO.
10. Cruz, I.E. Producer gas from agricultural residue; its production and utilization in internal combustion engines, PNOC-ERDC, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines.
11. Finkbeiner, H. 1935. Zeitschrift der Verein Deutsche Ingenieure, Germany.
12. Foley, G. and Barnard, G. 1983. Biomass gasification in developing countries. Earthscan Technical Report No. 1. London, U.K.
13. Gasifier and Equipment Manufacturing Corporation (GEMCOR), 1982. Gasifier Applications, Manila, Philippines.
14. Giffen, E et al. 1946. The conversion of compression ignition engines to producer gas, Engineering, U.K.
15. Gore, W.T. 1981. Priorities in energy research with special assessment of biomass and producer gas. National Timber Research Institute, South Africa.
16. Graf, U. 1983. Strategies for implementing producer gas technology in developing countries - some limiting remarks. Producer Gas 1982, p. 529-545. The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
17. Groeneveld, M.J. 1980. Thesis, Twente University of Technology, Enschede, The Netherlands.
18. Höglund, C. 1981. Agricultural residues as fuel for producer gas generation. The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
19. Jenkins, B.M. 1980. Down-draught gasification characteristics of major California residue-derived fuels, Ph.D. Thesis, Engineering, University of California, Davis, U.S.A.
20. Kaupp, A. and Goss, J.R. 1981. State-of-the-art for small scale (to 50 kW) gas producer engine systems. Contract No. 53-319R-0141. Bioresources for Energy Timber Management Research, USDA, Forest Service.
21. Kaupp, A. 1982. The gasification characteristics of rice hulls for the generation of electricity and shaft power on a small (5 - 30 hp) scale, 1st Int. Prod. Gas Conf., Colombo, Sri Lanka.
22. Kissin, I. 1942. Gas producers for motor vehicles and their operation with forest fuels, Imperial Forestry Bureau, Oxford, U.K.
23. Kjellström, B. 1984. Hazards of producer gas operation: The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
24. Kulasinghe, A.N.S. 1983. Experiences with low cost gasifiers in Sri Lanka. Producer Gas 1982, pp. 279-300. The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
25. Kurkela, E. & Nylund, N.O. 1985. Production of wood and peat gas and its use in internal combustion engines (in Finnish), Report of Technical Research Centre of Finland, Espoo, 12 pp.
26. Leuchs, M. 1982. Measurements of a counter-current gasifier in connection with an engine of 125 kW electrical power, M.A.N. Neue Technologie, Munich, Germany.
27. Lindquist, T. 1984. Producer gas operation of vehicles with diesel engines (in Swedish). Statens Maskinprovningar, Umea, Sweden.
28. Mahin, D.B. (USAID) and Terrado E. Personal communication. (World Bank).
29. Mendis, M.S. 1984. UNDP/World Bank Guidelines for field monitoring of biomass gasifiers in developing countries. Proc. of the Conference "Bioenergy 84", Göteborg, Sweden, June 1984. Ed. by Egnerus, H. & Ellegard, A., Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, London, Vol. III. page 135-145.
30. Middleton, F.A. and Bruce, C.S. 1946. Engine tests with producer gas, Journal of Research of the National Bureau of Standards, U.S.A.
31. National Academy Press, 1983. Producer gas: Another fuel for motor transport. Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
32. National Research Council, 1981. Producer gas: another fuel for motor transport. Report of an ad hoc panel of the Advisory Committee on Technology Innovation. National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., U.S.A.
33. Nordström, O. 1963. Account of research and testing activities in the producer gas field at the National Swedish Testing Institute for Agricultural Machinery during 1951-1962, carried out for the Swedish Board for Economic Defence (in Swedish). Statens Maskinprovningar, Uppsala, Sweden.
34. Schäpfter, P. and Tobler, J. 1937. Theoretischen und Praktische Untersuchungen uber den Betrieb von Motorfahrzeuge mit Holzgas, Bern.
35. Shilton, P. 1982. Preliminary experience in the operation of a gasogen plant of classical Imbert design using mixed wood/coconut husks as a fuel, 1st Int. Prod. Gas Conf., Colombo, Sri Lanka.
36. Skov, N.A. and Papworth, M.L. 1974. The Pegasus unit. Pegasus publishers Inc. Olympia, Washington, U.S.A.
37. Sonnenberg, R.; Zerbin, W.O. & Krispin, T. 1985. 1.4 and 4.8 MW wood gas power plants in operation. Proceedings of the Third E.C. Conference on "Energy from Biomass", Venice, Italy. March 1985, ed. Palz. W.; Coombs, J. & Hall, D.O., Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, London & New York, pp. 1127-1121.
38. Spoon, W. 1940. Heutvergassing in de tropen in hot bijzender met het cog op Nederlandseh Indie en Suriname, De Indische Merkuur, Batavia, Indonesia.
39. Stassen, H.E.M. 1980. The gasification by partial combustion project in Tanzania, Twente University of Technology Report, Enschede, The Netherlands.
40. Stassen, H.E.M. and van Swaaij, W.P.M. 1983. Application of biomass gasification in developing countries, 2nd E.C. Conference on "Energy from Biomass", ed. Strub, Chartier, Schloser, Applied Science Publishers, London & New York.
41. Susante, H. et al. 1982. Moving bed gasifier with internal recycling of pyrolisis gas, 1st Int. Prod. Gas Conf., Colombo, Sri Lanka.
42. Tiedema, P., van der Weide, J. and Dekker, H.J. 1983. Converting diesel engines to the use of gaseous fuels. Producer Gas 1982, p. 393-414. The Beijer Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
43. The Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences. 1979. Generator Gas - The Swedish Experience from 1939-1945. Translated by the Solar Energy Research Institute, U.S.A. SERI/SP-33-140.
44. Van der Aarsen, F.G. et al. 1982. Performance of a rice-husk fluidized bed pilot plant gasifier, 1st Int. Prod. Gas Conf., Colombo, Sri Lanka.
45. Vedgasen. 1983. Ett alternative i Frankrike. Trailer No. 4, p. 34.
46. Venselaar, J. 1982. Design rules for down-draught gasifiers, a short review, IT Bandung, Indonesia.
47. Zhiang Fang. 1983. The progress of research work on gasification of agricultural residues in China. FAO second expert consultation on producer gas development in Asia and the Pacific Region, Bangkok, Thailand. p. 272-95.
48. Zijp, T. and Stassen, H.E.M. 1982. Gasification of maize spills for mechanical energy generation in rural areas in Tanzania. 1st Int. Prod. Gas Conf., Colombo, Sri Lanka.