List of references
- Barnes, Douglas F. et al. What Makes People Cook with Improved Biomass Stoves? A
Comparative International Review of Stove Programs. World Bank, Washington, D.C.,
- Bhatia, R. K., "Traditional Energy Sources Data" in Codoni, Rene et al.
Integrated Energy Planning: A Manual, Vol I, Energy Data, Energy Demand, Kuala
Lumpur: Asian and Pacific Development Centre (APDC), 1985.
- Borlagdan, Salve B. et al. "The Cebu Integrated Social Forestry Project." in
Gender Issues in Rural Development, 1988.
- Cao Quoc Hung, A Sectoral Energy Demand Analysis and Long-Term Energy Demand Forecast
for the S.R. Vietnam, AIT, 1993.
- Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB). Sri Lanka Energy Balance, 1992.
- Department of Energy Development and Promotion (DEDP). Thailand Energy Situation,
Various issues 1985 to 1994.
- Department of Energy. Philippine Energy Plan. DOE, 1996.
- Down Sally, "Household Energy Consumption in West Sumatra Implication for Policy
Makers",. Energy, Vol. 8, No. 11, pp 821-833.
- Ellegard, Anders and Egneus, Hans. Health Effects of Charcoal and Woodfuel Use in
Low-Income Households in Lusaka, Zambia. SEI, Stockholm, 1992.
- Energy Department, Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy (MIME), Cambodian Statistics:
Sources and Methodology of Estimates, Draft Report, Phnom Penh, 1996.
- FAO. FAO Forest Products Yearbook. FAO, Rome, 1993.
- FAO. FAO Forest Products Yearbook. FAO, Rome, 1996.
- FAO. Forest Products Yearbook. FAO, Rome, 1994.
- FAO. Forest Resources Assessment 1990: Tropical Countries. FAO, Rome, 1993.
- FAO. Forests, Fuels and The Future. FAO, Rome, 1995.
- FAO/RWEDP, Wood Energy for Rural Industries in Thailand, 1986.
- FAO-RWEDP. Review of Wood Energy Data in RWEDP Member Countries. FAO, Bangkok, 1997.
- General Statistical Office (Vietnam), Statistical Yearbook 1995, GSO, 1996.
- Hall, D. O. et al. Biomass for Energy in the Developing Countries: Current Role,
Potential Problems, and Prospects. Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1982.
- Hosier, Richard H. Forest Energy in Pakistan: The Evidence for Sustainability. HESS.
- IEA. Energy Balances and Statistics of Non-OECD Countries 1993-1994. IEA, Paris, 1996.
- Leach, Gerald and Gowen, Marcia. Household Energy Handbook: An Interim Guide and
Reference Manual. WB, 1987.
- Lefevre, T., Timilsina, G.R., and Todoc, J. Wood Energy Today, an unpublished
manuscript, CEERD/AIT, Bangkok, 1997.
- Leuschner, William A. and Khaleque, Kibriaul. "Homestead Agroforestry in
Bangladesh." in Agroforestry Systems 5, 139-151, 1987.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Forestry, Master Plan for Forestry Development,
Wood Energy Sectoral Analysis, FAO/RWEDP, Field Document No. 32, 1991.
- Ministry of Forestry, Tropical Forestry Action Programme: Vietnam, Fuelwood and Energy
Sectoral Review, FAO/ RWEDP Field document No. 33, 1992.
- Ministry of Land and Forest Development, Wood Demand and Market Study, Annex V, Forestry
Master Plan for Sri Lanka, 1995.
- Ministry of National Planning and Economic Development, The Financial, Economic and
Social Conditions for 1994-95, 1995.
- Ministry of Planning, Human Resources and Environment (MPHRE), Statistical Yearbook of
- Natarajan, I. "Trends in Firewood Consumption in Rural India." Paper presented
at Study Tour in Wood Energy Planning, India, FAO/RWEDP, 1995.
- Nathan, D. "Gender Issues in Wood Energy." Paper presented at Second Regional
Training in Wood Energy Planning, FAO/RWEDP, 1995.
- Ouerghi, Azedine and Heaps, Charles. Household Energy Demand: Consumption Patterns.
HESS. ESMAP-UNDP, July 1993 (a).
- Ouerghi, Azedine. Woodfuel Use in Pakistan: Sustainability of Supply and Socio-Economic
and Environmental Implications. HESS. ESMAP-UNDP, February 1993.
- Pacudan, Romeo B. "Exit from Lock-in to Energy Efficient Technologies: Household
Cooking Stoves and Gender." Paper presented at the 4th SERD (School of Environment,
Resources and Development) Seminar on Gender and Technology, 19 March 1997, AIT.
- R.H.Zaki, Analysis of Energy Demand and Household Energy Demand Forecasting: A Case of
Bangladesh, Masters Thesis, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), ET-94-20,
- Ramani, K. V., Islam, M. N. and Reddy, A. K. N., Rural Energy Planning: A
Government-Enabled Market-Based Approach, APDC, Kuala Lumpur, 1995.
- Ramani, K. V., Islam, M. N. and Reddy, A. K. N., Rural Energy System in the
Asia-Pacific: A Survey of their Status, Planning and Management, APDC, Kuala Lumpur, 1993.
- Siddiqui, K. M. and Amjad, Mohammad. Marketing of Woodfuels in Peshawar City (Pakistan):
A Case Study. RWEDP Field Document No. 38. Bangkok: FAO, 1993.
- Sompongse Chantavorapap, Thailand, in Ramani, K.V., M.N. Islam and A.K.N. Reddy (eds.),
Rural Energy Systems In the Asia-Pacific: A Survey of their Status, Planning and
Management, Asian and Pacific Development Development Centre (APDC), Kuala Lumpur, 1993.
- State Statistical Bureau, Chinese Statistical Yearbook 1995, China Statistical
Publishing House, Beijing, 1995.
- TERI, Tata Energy Data Directory and Year Book, 1995/96, Bombay, 1995.
- UN. Energy Statistics Yearbook 1983-1994. UN, New York, various years.
- UNDP. Philippines: Defining an Energy Strategy for the Household Sector. UNDP, 1992.
- UNDP. Sectoral Energy Demand in Myanmar, UNDP, 1992.
- UNDP. Sectoral Energy Demand in Myanmar. UNDP, 1992.
- UNDP. Sectoral Energy Demand in Thailand, UNDP, 1989.
- United Nations. Energy Statistics: Definitions, Units of Measure and Conversion
Factors.UN, New York, 1987.
- van den Broek, R. "Wood Energy Today for Tomorrow: A study for Europe/OECD,"
an unpublished manuscript, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, 1997.
- Water and Energy Commission Secretariat (WECS), Energy Sector Synopsis Report, 1992/93, Perspective
Energy Plan Supporting Document No.1, Kathmandu, 1994.
- WECS. Energy Conservation and Demand Management: An Untapped Resources, Perspective
Energy Plan Supporting Document No.6, Kathmandu, 1995.
- World Bank. Social Indicators of Development. WB, 1996.