ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA (Agenda Item 2)
3. The Committee adopted the Provisional Agenda as proposed, and agreed to:
- appoint an ad hoc Working Group to consider Agenda item 4 - Proposed Draft Codex General Guidelines on Sampling, in order to facilitate its consideration;4. Some delegations requested addition of an Agenda item on Matters of interest. The Chairman informed the Committee that the Commission at its 21st Session approved the Committees proposal for new work and adopted the three items (two Protocols and the Codex Methods of Analysis for Contaminants).
- discuss Agenda item 7 directly after Agenda item 5;
- discuss, Review of Methods of Analysis Using Ozone-Depleting Substances after Agenda item 12; and
- discuss amendment to the Terms of Reference of the Committee under Agenda item 13 - Other Business and Future Work.