1. The Sixty-Fifth Session of the Council was held in Rome from 10 to 14 March 1975, under the chairmanship of G. Bula Hoyos.
2. The Agenda of the Session as adopted is set out in Appendix A to this report.
3. The Council elected K. Lubani (Jordan) as First Vice-Chairman and C. Nagata (Japan) as Second Vice-Chairman.
4. At the suggestion of the Chairman the Council unanimously approved the nomination of R. Contreras (Spain) as Chairman, and Australia, Brazil, Germany (Fed. Rep. of), Pakistan, Sudan, Tunisia and the United States of America as members of the Drafting Committee.
5. The Council heard an introductory statement by the Director-General, the text of which is given in Appendix D to this report.
1 CL 65/1-Rev.1, CL 65/1(a), CL 65/INF/1, CL 65/PV/1.
2 CL 65/PV/1, CL 65/PV/3.
3 CL 65/INF/8, CL 65/PV/1.