1. The Sixty-Seventh Session of the Council was held in Rome from 3 to 7 November 1975, under the chairmanship of G. Bula Hoyos, Independent Chairman of the Council.
2. The Agenda of the Session as adopted is given in Appendix A to this report. The Council decided to establish a Committee-of-the-Whole to deal with some of the items 2 on the Agenda.
3. The Council elected R. Soegeng Amat (Indonesia) as First Vice-Chairman of the Council and Chairman of the Committee-of-the-Whole, and Don Paarlberg (U.S.A.) as Second Vice-Chairman.
4. The Council elected M. Trkulja (Yugoslavia) as Chairman of the Drafting Committee of Plenary and the following as members: Argentina, France, Jordan, Philippines, Tunisia, United States of America.
5. The Council elected B. de Azevedo Brito (Brazil) as Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Committee-of-the-Whole, and the following as members: Canada, Kuwait, Lesotho, Netherlands, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago.
1 CL 67/1, CL 67/1(a)-Rev.1, CL 67/INF/1, CL 67/PV/1.
2 See Appendix A.
3 CL 67/PV/1, CL 67/PV/4, CL 67/PV/9.