9. In conformity with the General Rules of the Organization, the Council elected the following Programme Committee for the period November 1991 to November 1993:
|Kuwait||(Ms F.H.J. Hayat)|
|Mexico||(J.R. López Portillo y Romano)|
|Tunisia||(A. Ben Romdhane)|
10. In conformity with the General Rules of the Organization, the Council elected the following Finance Committee for the period November 1991 to November 1993:
|Chairman:||Costa Rica||(C. di Mottola Balestra)|
|Switzerland||(R. de Pourtalčs)|
|United States of America||(G.J. Monroe)|
11. In conformity with the General Rules of the Organization, the Council elected the following seven Member Nations to membership of the Committee on Constitutional and Legal Matters for the period November 1991to November 1993:
|Italy||United States of America|
12. The Council paid tribute to the outgoing Chairman of the CCLM, Ambassador Fotis Pou1ides. The Council noted that Ambassador Poulides had discharged his duties with diplomacy and distinction, and thanked him warmly for his spirit of cooperation at all times.
13. Ambassador Poulides expressed his heartfelt thanks to the Council for its many words of praise on his behalf.
1 CL 101/2; CL 101/LIM/l-Rev.l; CL 101/PV/2
2 CL 101/2; CL l0l/LIM/2-Rev.l; CL 101/PV/l
3 CL 101/3; CL 101/LIM/3; CL 101/PV/2