Contents - Previous
- Wash your hands before every operation. This rule is
particularly important in preparing dried tomatoes.
- Remove the damaged parts of fresh tomatoes.
- Wash utensils, equipment and trays after use in clean
- Addition of the preservative, potassium metabisulphite,
protects the tomatoes froms bacteria, yeast and moulds.
However, this solution cannot prevent the multiplication
of germs if the preparation and drying are done in
- For each finished product jar, bottle, bag) the label
- the nature of the product (peeled tomatoes, tomato
pulp, dried tomatoes)
- the net weight
- the origin (name of the group or cooperative)
- the expiry date