Much of the information contained in this book comes from work and research conducted by its authors and their colleagues in the National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA) in France. The authors feel it only fair to mention the names of those colleagues with whom they work daily and from whom they have "borrowed" an amount of data.
· Animal Genetics Improvement Station, Toulouse Centre: R. Rouvier, B. Poujardieu, G. Bolet, A. Roustan, J.-M. Brun, F. Tudela
· Rabbit-breeding Research Laboratory, Toulouse Centre: J. Ouhayoun, T. Gidenne, J.-M. Perez, F. Hulot, L. Fortun, D. Delmas
· Rabbit Pathology Laboratory, Tours Centre: D. Licois, F. Viard
· Magneraud Pluridisciplinary Unit, Poitou-Charentes Centre: P. Mercier
· Animal Physiology Station, Jouy-en-Josas Centre: B. Moret
· INRA Special Committee on Rabbits, Poitou-Charentes Centre: J.-L. Vrillon
The authors also wish to thank Mr Kpodekon, Rabbit Research and Data Centre, Cotonou University, Benin, for his contribution to this book.