1. Van Egmond, H.P., 1989. Current situation on regulations for mycotoxins. Overview of tolerances and status of standard methods of sampling and analysis. Food Additives and Contaminants, 6:139-188.
2. Fukal, L. & Sova, Z., 1988. Survey of the presence of aflatoxin in eggs. Veterinarna Medicina, 33:675-681.
3. Honstead, J.P., Dreesen, D.W., Stubblefield, R.D. & Shotwell, O.L. 1992. Aflatoxins in swine tissues during drought conditions: an epidemiological study. Journal of Food Protection, 55:182-186.
4. Sova, Z., Fibir, J., Reisnerova, H. & Mostechy, J. 1990. Aflatoxin B1 residue in muscle and organs of pigs reared in the pig fattening testing station. Sbornik Vysoke Skoly Zemedelske v Praze, Fakulta Agronomicka. Rada B, Zivocisna Vyroba, 52:3-8.
5. Patterson, D.S.P., Glancy, E.M. & Roberts B.A. 1980. The 'carry over' of aflatoxin Ml into the milk of cows fed rations containing a low concentration of aflatoxin B1. Food and Cosmetics Toxicology, 18:35-37.
6. Koller, B. 1992. Occurrence of ochratoxin A in samples of liver and kidney from pigs slaughtered in Steiermark, Austria. Wiener Tierarztliche Monatsschrift, 79:1,31.
7. Scheuer, R. 1989. Investigation into the occurrence of ochratoxin A. Fleischwirtschqft, 69:1400-1404.
8. Sawinsky, J., Halasz, A., Borbiro, N. & Macsai, G. 1989. Investigation into the mycotoxin content of pork. Elelmezesi Ipar, 43:298-299.