AFITA/WCCA 2018 Conference will focus on Precision Agriculture
The Asia-Pacific Federation for Information Technology in Agriculture (AFITA) announces the upcoming conference which will focus on precision agriculture.
This year in October 2018, AFITA/WCCA2018 is going to be co-located with World Congress on Computers in Agriculture (WCCA).
As stated on our website, AFITA/WCCA 2018 aims to coalesce the 'Research Frontiers in Precision Agriculture' for sharing the recent advances in ICT, IoT, sensor networks, image processing, robotics, machine learning, big data analytics, etc. in agricultural applications, precision agriculture in particular.
The conference will have presentations, posters, workshops etc. that would focus at supporting the development and implementation of these frontier technologies for a competitive, sustainable and environmentally-friendly agriculture.
The conference is going to cover the following topics
- ICT for agricultural development
- IoAgT (Internet of Agricultural Things) in Precision Agriculture
- Agri-Sensor networks and applications
- Precision agriculture
- Agri-ontologies and the semantic web
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in agriculture
- Farm Machineries and Robotics
- E-commerse in Agriculture
- Agricultural Bio-informatics
- Agricultural Nanotechnologies
- Decision Support Systems (DSS) for farmers
- Environment Control in agriculture
- High Throughput Plant Phenotyping
- Big Data analytics in Agriculture
- Optimization and modeling in agricultural systems
- Spatial variability in agricultural systems
- Food Safety and Traceability
- Management and mitigation of agricultural data
- Sustainable and resilient agriculture
For more information visit the conference website here