Section 3: Implementation considerations
Implementation considerations. To implement an open data policy a number of aspects must be taken into account. The Agricultural Open Data Package points at key resources to consider:
- Specific local needs and opportunities.
- The open data readiness of a country.
- Responsible open data publication, concerning privacy, data ownership and possible misuse of the data.
- The low-hanging fruit. Some datasets may be more easily available, or the development of an open data infrastructure may be linked to other initiatives.
- Linking to the global ecosystem for open data in agriculture to maximize impact.
What is missing from your perspective? Are the above points adequately covering all aspects? Are all the right resources in the AgPack?