Call for bloggers on e-Agriculture platform
Did you know that you can blog on e-Agriculture? Why not share your opinions and experiences in the use of Information Communication and Technology issues in agriculture?
The e-Agriculture blog has the following objectives;-
- Raise awareness of Information Communication and Technology (ICTs) issues in agriculture see the e-Agriculture themes of topics already covered already in e-Agriculture;
- Collect news and stories from the e-Agriculture Community on various projects they are working on related to ICTs in Agriculture;
- Provide space for third party content by registered e-Agriculture members on the ICTs in Agriculture;
- Encourage members to share, contribute and exchange various topical issues within the e-Agriculture
We are looking for well researched and articulated opinion pieces that cover the broader agriculture that includes - nutrition, forestry, fisheries, aquaculture, rural development and environment. We have published the guidelines for those interested on this page
What you need to do?
- You need to be registered as a member on the e-Agriculture. To register consult this page.
- Once you are registered log in and send in your blog ( Don't worry about the editing format our editor will look at it). Instructions to send in blogs are available here
- Take note of the following items to avoid:-
- Articles that are offensive or excessively critical of individuals, organizations, companies, social movements or countries.
- Articles that heavily promote a product, a company, an organization or service or that are written for commercial gain.
- Poorly written articles or articles not written in one of official FAO languages.
- Articles that are unrelated to e-Agriculture and its mandate.Plagiarized articles.
- Articles that do not adhere to these guidelines.