Invitation to Dgroups Webinar: simple solutions for building communities in your organization
Have you ever looked for an easy solution to create networks and communities of practice within your organization? Would you like a simple, non-commercial tool, respectful of privacy for team discussions? In need of a knowledge exchange solution that is compatible with low bandwidth users in the South?
Dgroups can offer you the perfect solution. Dgroup is a longstanding successful development initiative that promotes dialogue supported by over 20 organizations. It offers an easy to use email tool and an online platform for small or large groups that benefit from networks and discussions.
Dgroups currently engages over 290 000 people in all countries and territories of the world.
- Join us for a webinar on Dgroups on the 22nd of March at 4 PM Central European Time.
- Listen to the experiences from FAO, CTA, and HIFA, three organizations that are active users of Dgroups and ask our experts the remaining questions you might have.
This webinar is going to be presented by:-
- Suzanne Phillips from FAO will share her experience using a Dgroup to connect a global community of FAO Farmer Field School practitioners all over the world. She is in charge of the coordination of the global Farmer Field School Platform at FAO and decided to use Dgroup as an additional tool to ensure inclusion of all stakeholders, even when they have a poor internet connection, low IT-literacy and little time to engage in exchanges.
- Giacomo Rambaldi from CTA will talk about the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) for Agriculture Dgroups - and how it has been instrumental to carry out a mapping of existing and forthcoming policies, laws and regulations governing the use of UAVs.
- Neil Pakenham-Walsh will present how Dgroups is being used by the HIFA forums. These groups bring together more than 15,000 people from 175 countries to explore ways to improve the availability and use of health information in low- and middle-income countries. Dgroups is the platform enabling the conversation and dialogue on the HIFA forums.
To register for this webinar, please fill in the following form and we will contact you with more details on how to connect: https://goo.gl/forms/BxfQwUlPfjIcbFXW2
For any further questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org