Organization:Reliance Foundation - Information Services
Type of organization:Civil Society Organization/NGO
Role in the organization:Coordination
Domain(s) of expertiseSubject matter specialist on soil science, entomology and organic farming Sound knowledge to execute digital based activities at ground Ability to develop need based digital contents
Name: VIJAY GAJANAN BARAPATRE
Date of Birth: 30TH June 1978
In Yavatmal - 25, Mahalakshmi Park, Darvha Road, Yavatmal.
In Nagpur – 240, Friends Colony, Katol Road, Nagpur
Contact no: +91 8412045639, 8433707503
E mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree Board/University Year of Passing/Divn.
(Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science ) Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. 2005 (First class)
(Agriculture) Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. 2003 (Second class)
Diploma in Dairy Management & Animal husbandry Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola. 1997 (First class)
Geographical Work Experience:
India- Worked at Gujarat, Punjab and Chhattisgarh. Now at Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh.
Total years of work experience:
More than 13 years
English - Read, Write, Speak - Good
Hindi - Read, Write, Speak - Good
Marathi - Read, Write, Speak – Good
Current Employment Record
From [Year]: 20th August 2012 to till date
EMPLOYER: RELIANCE FOUNDATION (RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LIMITED)
Positions held: Senior Project Manager/ Regional Coordinator
Current CTC: 8.5 L
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop holistic districts wise program implementation plan (Information Services program) for the coordinating districts of Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh.
• Monitor “Cluster Level Programme Implementers” targets from program working districts and provide necessary directions to achieve their targets.
• Scale up and building networking and partnership - State and District Level Partnerships
• Coordinate to head office for required reporting’s (Various event reports, Program data base, Impact studies and Financial approval)
• Perform for program visibility and new initiatives.
Past Employment Record
From [Year]: 1st November 2009 to 18th August 2012
EMPLOYER: CENTRE FOR SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE, SECUNDERABAD
Positions held: Programme officer
From [Year]: 16TH JANUARY 2008 - 15TH OCTOBER 2009
EMPLOYER: M. S. SWAMINATHAN RESEARCH FOUNDATION, CHENNAI
Positions held: Agriculture Scientist
From [Year]: 1ST APRIL 2006 – 10TH JANUARY 2008
EMPLOYER: YUVA RURAL, NAGPUR
Positions held: Field Coordinator
From [Year]: 1ST AUGUST 2005 – 31ST MARCH 2006
EMPLOYER: SAMARTH AGROTECH PVT LTD.
Positions held: Manager
From [Year]: 1ST JULY 2003 – 31ST JANUARY 2004
EMPLOYER: ICMF- CDRA (INDIAN COTTON MARKETING FEDERATION – COTTON DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH ASSOCIATION) PROJECT, MUMBAI
Positions held: Field Supervisor
From [Year]: 1999 - 2002
Positions held: PRIVATE VETERINARY PRACTITIONER
Major Trainings Attended:
• Advace excel at NIIT, Nagpur
• Various digital information disseminatin techniques (On going)
• Process Documentation at Chennai.
• “Microsoft Unlimited Potential Programme”, at Wardha.
• Decentralization of Data Processing at Yavatmal.
• Monitoring and Evaluation at MSSRF at Chennai.
• Program monitoring and evaluation at Amravati.
• “Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing” at ISRO, National Remote Sensing Centre, at Nagpur.
• Sustainable Agriculture, Perspectives and Practices at Hyderabad.
• “Holistic Foundation for Assessments Regulation of Genetic Engineering and Genetically modified Organisms, Hyderabad (6 Days) at CSA.
I, the undersigned, certify to the best of my knowledge and belief that this CV correctly describes my qualifications and my experience