The EASYPol User Guide provides information and instructions as to how to participate in a forum.
For ease of use, the User Guide is divided into two parts:
i. a brief guide providing a quick overview
ii. detailed list of instructions
Users can use the brief text to get an idea of the overall functioning of the forum and then click on the links to go directly to the more detailed information.
- How to send a message to the forum
- reply to a specific message [go to point 4]:
- provide a new message to the forum [go to point 5]
Step by step instructions to send messages to the forum:
1) Click on "On-going forums" in the left hand column
2) Click on the title of the forum of your interest
You will get a window with a list of messages.
3) You can choose to:
4) Click on the title of the message of your interest. You will get a window with information regarding the selected message [author, posts, etc.]
a) Click on "Reply to this message"
b) Write a meaningful title to your message
c) Write your text in the appropriate area [Please keep the forum topic in focus and provide concise, relevant feedback [see Forum ethics]
d) Provide useful website url, if relevant
e) Upload a file/photo in the "Attachments" area, if relevant [see paragraph on Connection and software requisites]
5) Click on "Send a new messge" and follow steps a to e above.
6) Your message is sent and posted directly in the forum area. The moderator reviews and monitors incoming post.
7) If relevant, include a link in the space under message box.
8) If relevant, include a file to your message. Click on select file under the message box. To avoid heavy attachments, we suggest that users convert files into pdf documents. We also encourage the use of links, if possible.
9) If you have any problems in sending messages, please contact the EASYPol Forum team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
The EASYPol forum area is intended as a place for constructive discussions among users. A forum is actively moderated, but messages are not screened before they are posted. Only registered members can post.
We have also listed some tips if forum participants should want to quickly look through them to make contributions as constructive and to the point as possible.