The WBF follows the developments of the banana sector.
Therefore, it organizes debates and joint activities with the sector's stakeholders to address major challenges.
The WBF's Working Groups are carrying our pilot projects to identify and analyze best practices, produce recommendations, guidance documents which will produce the following outputs:
1. Guidelines with recommendations on sustainable banana production and trade;
2. A virtual library on best sustainability practices;
3. Indicators for decent wages established at country level;
4. The Third Conference of the World Banana Forum.
5. Global cooperation programs on Fusarium wilt Tropical Race 4;
6. BOHESI - Banana Occupational Health and Safety Initiative
For information on the outputs of the last Global Conference of the WBF please click here!