- Pooled Fund for Liberia - USD 706 441 - Human Security Initiative in the Most Neglected Communities with the Integration of Efforts by the UN Country Team in Liberia
- CERF for Mauritania - USD 385 197 - Assistance d'urgence aux populations du Hodh Echarghi en insécurité alimentaire sévère
- Germany for Global - USD 1 000 000 - Strengthening Preparedness in the Agriculture and Health Sectors
- France for Myanmar - USD 200 534 - Enhance of Food Security and Resilience for conflict affected communities in Northern Rakhine State, Myanmar
- France for Somalia - USD 187 165 - Renforcement de la Résilience en Niger
- CERF for Somalia - USD 3 505 886 - Livelihood Support to Drought Affected Riverine, Agro-pastoral and Pastoral communities in southern Somalia
- Pooled Fund for Somalia - USD 900 000 - Livelihood Support to Drought Affected Pastoral and Agro-pastoral communities in Somalia
- Italy for Syria - USD 635 324 - Emergency Support to Staple Crops Production in the Syrian Arab Republic
- United Kingdom for Haiti - USD 2 377 051 - Family Farmer Resilience in the Grande Anse Department of Haiti
- CERF for Gambia - USD 749 979 - Emergency rehabilitation of productive capacities and livelihoods of households affected by recurrent weather related shocks
Connect with us
25/11/2014 - With the ten year anniversary of the devastating Indian Ocean...
25/11/2014 - Vincent Martin, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United...
20/11/2014 - The Government of Japan, through technical assistance of the UN’s...
20/11/2014 - Le Directeur général de la FAO, José Graziano da Silva,...
18/11/2014 - The use of orange-fleshed sweet potatoes – containing high levels...