- 11/09/2014 - In addition to distributions of inputs to households, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) distributed crop seeds to 90 seed multiplier groups (1 600 households) in ...read more
- 16/05/2014 - A major operation to distribute seeds and tools has been launched in the Central African Republic to support crisis-hit farming families.
This is the largest ever intervention in the country led by the ...read more
- 07/04/2014 - The unprecedented crisis in the Central African Republic is devastating the economy and people's ability to secure basic necessities, two United Nations food agencies said in an assessment report this week.
The Food and ...read more
- 26/03/2014 - FAO senior officials met today with a high level clerical delegation working in the Central African Republic to talk about FAO’s work in the country and how agriculture can play ...read more
- 21/03/2014 - The World Bank, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the government of the Central African Republic are joining forces to help prevent a full-scale food and nutrition crisis ...read more
- 13/03/2014 - With the year’s main planting season just weeks away, many in the Central African Republic (CAR) have been left desperately ill-equipped by months of conflict. In the charred village of ...read more
- 12/03/2014 - The Transitional Government and United Nations (UN) agencies came together in Mbaïki, 95 km southwest of the capital, Bangui, for the official launch of the 2014/15 agricultural campaign in the ...read more