Search project highlights
Latest Project Highlights
- Mise en place d'un stock stratégique d'intrants agricoles et de parc à bois et de lianes de patate douce en République Démocratique du Congo21/04/2015
- Scaling up of root and tuber crops diversification in 15 woredas of Amhara, Oromia, SNNPR and Tigray Regions of Ethiopia16/04/2015
- Strengthening the resilience and improving the food and nutrition security of displaced populations and host communities by restoring their agricultural production in Mali15/04/2015
- Appui à la production alimentaire d’urgence en faveur de 7 000 ménages malnutris et en insécurité alimentaire en territoire de Niangara, district de Haut Uélé (Province Orientale) 15/04/2015
- Drought Recovery Response in Ethiopia14/04/2015
Connect with us
Protection, reintegration and resettlement of internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Somalia
Protection, reintegration and resettlement of internally displaced persons (IDPs)
To improve human security and living standards as well as provide durable solutions for reintegration and resettlement of IDPs and returnees in Somalia, with a particular focus on IDPs currently in Bossaso.
Danish Refugee Council
2 750 vulnerable households.
- Construction of 200 toilet facilities in 12 IDP settlement camps.
- Training for 250 IDPs in vocational skills to promote income-generating activities.
- Training for 249 IDPs in microenterprise business skills
- Provision of grant materials for small-scale, start-up businesses.
- Safe access and better health and living conditions in 12 IDP settlements, serving a total of 2 500 IDPs.
- Reduced cases of violence against women and girls with the establishment of toilet facilities in close proximity to shelters.
- Reduced vulnerability at the household level through the provision of trade and business skills training, thus improving opportunities for self employment.