- 26/11/2013 -
FAO in emergencies' infographic uses the latest information gathered by FAO, as well as OCHA and the Government of the Philippines on the impact of Typhoon Haiyan. Find data on ...read more
- 08/06/2013 - FAO seeks USD 30.1 million, within the framework of the Regional Response Plan 5, to address critical needs in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey resulting from the crisis in Syria.
Prevent ...read more
- 07/06/2013 - To provide urgent support to Syria, FAO seeks USD 41.7 million within the Revised 2013 Syria Humanitarian Assistance Response Plan (SHARP).
Top five priorities for Syria:
Support to 2013 wheat planting – ...read more
- 05/06/2013 - FAO Office for West Bank and Gaza Strip and the Animal Production and Health Division joined efforts for the organization of two 3-day Training courses on Livestock Emergency Guidelines and ...read more
- 27/05/2013 - In recent years, floods, landslides, droughts and hurricanes have crippled agricultural production in the Caribbean, where agriculture is the main livelihood activity for a significant number of people. To strengthen ...read more
- 26/10/2012 - The management of livestock diseases is of critical importance if Kenya is going to combat rising levels of poverty in its arid lands and capitalize on its huge livestock resource. ...read more
- 17/07/2012 - The infographics below highlight FAO’s assistance to agriculture-dependent families across Pakistan in response to the massive 2010 floods, the 2011 floods which severely hit the south and the ongoing complex ...read more
- 17/04/2012 - Radio Campaign "Ensuring your family’shousehold food during to climate emergencies"
The FAO Emergency and Rehabilitation Coordination Unit (ERCU) in Peru has produced the radio campaign "Ensuring household food during climate emergencies", ...read more
- 06/03/2012 - A team from FAO Zimbabwe will be on hand to share their experiences and to unveil newly published guidelines on the use of electronic vouchers for agricultural input distribution. “E-vouchers ...read more