- 24/10/2014 - Le 9 octobre 2014, dans la plaine de la Betsiboka, Madagascar. De l’hélicoptère, un vol de criquets est repéré par l’équipe de prospection. L’hélicoptère se pose, le moteur est coupé ...read more
- 24/09/2012 - Urban aquaponic systems have proven to be successful in providing an environmentally sustainable solution to ensure food and nutrition security and to protect the livelihoods of the most vulnerable.
In the ...read more
- 12/09/2012 - Heavy rainfall, long withering droughts and other natural shocks and disasters – all signs of increased climate change – have made it almost impossible for vulnerable people to cope. In ...read more
- 27/08/2012 - A UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) staff member has been killed in an attack by an armed group in Southern Somalia, the hunger-fighting agency announced.
"Our deepest condolences go out ...read more
- 15/07/2012 - An estimated 70% of Lesotho’s population is dependent on rain-fed agriculture for their livelihoods, meaning that most people are vulnerable to climate change. This is made because only 9% of ...read more
- 20/06/2012 - In these small seeds lies enormous potential, especially for farmers whose fields remained flooded during Pakistan's most important planting season for wheat, and who needed a quick and profitable way to ...read more
- 20/06/2012 - Maryam Bibi is a sharecropper, residing in a small village outside the town of Badin in rural Sindh, Pakistan. Her family (ten siblings, her husband and their five children) had not ...read more