- 08/03/2016 - Despite the ongoing conflict, 38 Water User Associations (WUAs) are strengthened in Bani Huwa, Zahr Al Ghayl, Hamdan and Ghayman Sana’a sub-basins, in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and ...read more
- 07/03/2016 - The three-year EU-supported joint programme entitled “Enhancing Rural Resilience in Yemen” (ERRY) was signed 15th December 2015 by the European Delegation, the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) the United Nations ...read more
- 06/03/2016 - FAO requests urgent donor support for life-saving interventions to reach the most affected and most vulnerable populations, to protect their livelihoods and to build their resilience to shock, against the ...read more
- 05/03/2016 - Yemen is once again stepping into rampant and dire food insecurity after one-year of the escalated conflict, civil insecurity, poor crop harvest and disruptions of markets and trade activities, reports ...read more
- 29/02/2016 - Countries in the Southern African Development Community need to urgently implement a set of agreed-upon measures to mitigate the effects of El Nino. A strong El Niño has seen the ...read more
- 26/02/2016 - Les travaux de construction d’un magasin central de stockage de pesticides et de traitement de fûts vides ont démarré à Madagascar.
L’inauguration a eu lieu dans la Commune Rurale de Betsinjaka, ...read more
- 24/02/2016 - The Southern African Development Community (SADC) secretariat will this week convene a two-day multi-sectoral stakeholder consultative meeting to develop a regional preparedness and response strategy to address the impacts of ...read more