- Investment in early warning – early actions reaps massive reward against El Niño flood threats26/04/2016
- Drones help farmers in the Philippines prepare for climate disasters25/04/2016
- Agriculture is key to achieving lasting peace in Central African Republic18/04/2016
- Somalia exports 5.3 million animals, 6% growth in 201514/04/2016
- Canada steps up to support struggling rural families in eastern Ukraine13/04/2016
Connect with us
Project puts youth in vanguard of post-tsunami redevelopment
Building a sustainable future for coastal communities from the bottom up - Youth from tsunami-affected fishing villages of four districts of the west coast in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD) Province in Indonesia will be trained as "community motivators" (Motivator Masyarakat) to help promote sound management of the coastal fisheries upon which the province relies.