- Myanmar floods deal major blow to country’s agriculture03/09/2015
- Training on Fisheries and Aquaculture Emergency Response Guidance held in the Philippines02/09/2015
- In Somalia some 855,000 people face acute food insecurity01/09/2015
- Layer-broiler chickens going to small farms hurt by conflict in eastern Ukraine28/08/2015
- FAO South Sudan trains extension workers on livestock production in Kuajok and Aweil24/08/2015
Connect with us
Project puts youth in vanguard of post-tsunami redevelopment
Building a sustainable future for coastal communities from the bottom up - Youth from tsunami-affected fishing villages of four districts of the west coast in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD) Province in Indonesia will be trained as "community motivators" (Motivator Masyarakat) to help promote sound management of the coastal fisheries upon which the province relies.