- FAO contributes to better planning of humanitarian relief operations in Pakistan30/06/2016
- Unprecedented level of food insecurity in South Sudan, UN agencies warn29/06/2016
- FAO pilots efforts to integrate literacy and livelihood skills building in pastoralist field schools in South Sudan28/06/2016
- Food insecurity in the Lake Chad basin23/06/2016
- FAO concludes its Earthquake Response Programme in Nepal23/06/2016
Connect with us
Project puts youth in vanguard of post-tsunami redevelopment
Building a sustainable future for coastal communities from the bottom up - Youth from tsunami-affected fishing villages of four districts of the west coast in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD) Province in Indonesia will be trained as "community motivators" (Motivator Masyarakat) to help promote sound management of the coastal fisheries upon which the province relies.