- Experts call for robust surveillance and coordinated approaches in tackling Fall armyworm infestation26/04/2017
- FAO Director-General calls for urgent action to avoid famine in Yemen25/04/2017
- Fall armyworm spreads to East Africa25/04/2017
- FAO Council focuses on famine and famine risks24/04/2017
- Hunger and lack of rural development at the basis of the Lake Chad Basin crisis11/04/2017
Connect with us
Project puts youth in vanguard of post-tsunami redevelopment
Building a sustainable future for coastal communities from the bottom up - Youth from tsunami-affected fishing villages of four districts of the west coast in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (NAD) Province in Indonesia will be trained as "community motivators" (Motivator Masyarakat) to help promote sound management of the coastal fisheries upon which the province relies.