- Ireland for Ethiopia - USD 113 379 - Emergency response to restore the rural livelihoods of farmers affected by El Niño in Ethiopia
- Pooled Fund for Sudan - USD 852 000 - Reducing food insecurity and saving lives of newly IDPs and extremely vulnerable host communities in the Sudan
- France for Central African Republic - USD 56 117 - Prévention des conflits et renforcement de la cohésion sociale par la gestion concertée de l'espace agropastoral
- Pooled Fund for Vietnam - USD 665 002 - Emergency seeds provision for drought affected people in Viet Nam
- Pooled Fund for Iraq - USD 400 000 - Supporting Iraqi returnees in the newly liberated areas of Nineveh governorate through Cash-for-Work
- The Netherlands for Ethiopia - USD 1 702 225 - Emergency livelihood support to El Niño-affected smallholder farmers in Ethiopia
- Belgium for Haiti - USD 500 000 - Renforcement de la résilience des communautés rurales affectées par la sécheresse en Haiti
- United Kingdom for Somalia - USD 1 443 001 - Internal Risk Facility; Provision of time-critical livelihood-saving support in drought-affected areas of Puntland
- Germany for Syria - USD 3 850 000 - Support to improve food security, protect agricultural livelihoods and build resilience of crisis affected people and host communities in Syria
- Pooled Fund for Jordan - USD 605 330 - Promoting rural women's food security in Jordan
Connect with us
29/06/2016 - Up to 4.8 million people in South Sudan – well...
28/06/2016 - With funding from the European Union (EU), the Food and...
23/06/2016 - FAO conducted the End of Project Performance Appraisal (EPPA) for...
22/06/2016 - The Government of Norway and the Food and Agriculture Organization...