- Pooled Fund for Syria - USD 1 500 000 - Emergency agriculture and food security assistance to crisis-affected people in Syria
- Pooled Fund for Niger - USD 2 500 000 - Assistance to communities affected by the pastoral crisis in Niger and households victims of Boko Haram exactions
- Switzerland for Nigeria - USD 1 992 000 - Improved production, availability and access to nutritious food for vulnerable IDPs, returnees and host communities in northeast Nigeria
- Pooled Fund for Nigeria - USD 2 077 500 - Improved production, availability and access to nutritious food for vulnerable IDPs and returnees
- Pooled Fund for Democratic Republic of the Congo - USD 730 676 - Appui à la production alimentaire d'urgence à victimes des conflits armés récents aux Kasaï
- Pooled Fund for Ethiopia - USD 3 000 004 - Emergency response to safeguard lives and livestock-based livelihoods in drought-affected communities
- United States of America for South Sudan - USD 7 000 000 - Enhanced coordination and improved food security for conflict-affected populations in South Sudan
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 1 500 000 - Support to the Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU) for Somalia- OFDA Contribution
- United States of America for Somalia - USD 500 000 - FAO Somalia Water and Land Information Management (SWALIM): Improving flood and drought risk management in Somalia
- United States of America for Sudan - USD 500 000 - Strengthened food security and livelihoods sector coordination and provision of humanitarian livelihood support to vulnerable communities in Sudan
Connect with us
21/03/2017 - FAO is further scaling up its activities in drought affected regions of ...
17/03/2017 - A resurgent outbreak of a new strain of avian influenza ...
15/03/2017 - Urgent need for humanitarian and livelihood assistance to prevent famine Severe ...
08/03/2017 - On 27 February, 21 Master Trainers, including four women, graduated ...
08/03/2017 - For 25-year-old Fathia Moafaa, every day is a struggle to ...