- Switzerland for South Sudan - USD 500 000 - Improved production, availability and access to nutritious food for crisis-affected households in urban and peri-urban settings in South Sudan
- Pooled Fund for Syria - USD 753 841 - Support to Resilience, Food Security and Socio-Economic Inclusion of IDPs and Vulnerable Host Communities in Northern Syria
- New Zealand for Philippines - USD 3 000 000 - Restoring Agricultural Livelihoods in Conflict-Affected Areas in North Cotabato Province, Central Mindanao
- United States of America for Global - USD 2 435 000 - Emergency assistance for prevention and control of H5N1 HPAI in West and Central Africa
- Denmark for South Sudan - USD 1 499 070 - Emergency Response to protect conflict-affected displaced populations in Greater Upper Nile from Hunger and Malnutrition
- Norway for Nepal - USD 1 276 298 - Emergency assistance to restore agricultural-based livelihoods of vulnerable earthquake-affected smallholder farmers in the six most affected districts in Nepal
- United States of America for Mali - USD 500 000 - Support for effective Food Security Cluster coordination in Mali
- United States of America for Regional Africa - USD 500 000 - Maximizing synergies for resilient livelihoods in West Africa and the Sahel
- European Union for Kenya - USD 433 370 - Strengthening linkages between refugee and host communities in Kakuma to improve incomes and nutrition
- Sweden for Djibouti - USD 235 100 - Enhancing the resilience of vulnerable pastoral communities through appropriate early warning systems and community-based disaster risk reduction and management in Djibouti
Connect with us
24/07/2015 - In South Sudan, the current demand for cooking fuels, and...
23/07/2015 - Food production in Syria has increased this year mainly due...
22/07/2015 - Les opérations aériennes menées par la FAO dans le cadre...
20/07/2015 - Fears are growing that without timely intervention to stem outbreaks...
06/07/2015 - Livestock play a vital role in the livelihoods of communities...