Últimos proyectos destacados
- Soutien à la reconstitution de la capacité de production des ménages vulnérables au Burkina Faso
- Aide d’urgence à la production agricole en appui aux familles vulnérables affectées par le tremblement de terre du janvier 2010 en Haïti
- Tsunami livelihood recovery project in Somalia
- Livelihood disaster risk reduction options for the Zambezi River Basin
Support to agriculture and food security in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Support to agriculture and food security coordination activities in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Hwanghae, North and South Pyongan and Pyongyang provinces, Kangwon and South Hamgyong.
To provide and maintain linkages between Government ministries, donors and partners, and to provide a focal point for coordination with other agencies and non-governmental organizations.
Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Fishery, Ministry of Land and Environmental Protection.
Government and non-governmental partners working in the agriculture sector.
- Supported the planning, implementation and coordination of project activities in DPRK.
- Represented FAO in all UN Country Team forums, including discussions relating to the new UN Strategic Framework 2010-2015.
- Developed a background analysis paper for the new UN Strategic Framework 2010-2015.
- Monitored FAO’s project development and tracked delivery of equipment and inputs to project sites.
- The various FAO interventions supported by the coordination activities under the project resulted in greater crop yields and vaccination coverage.
- The linkages established between Government, non-governmental and international institutions working in the agriculture sector resulted in greater information sharing and a more coherent national agricultural strategy.