Derniers projets saillants
- Appui aux Réfugiés / Retournés et Communautés Hôtes à Diffa, Niger26/05/2015
- Renforcement de la Résilience Communautaire au Niger22/05/2015
- Contribution néerlandaise à la réouverture de l'axe Masisi‒Walikale 19/05/2015
- Appui à la pérennisation de la paix par la promotion de l’emploi des jeunes et des femmes aux Comores19/05/2015
Cluster-based coordination of immediate and early recovery assistance in Pakistan
Cluster-based coordination of immediate and early recovery agricultural assistance in Pakistan
Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)
To strengthen programme coordination and enhance coordination support to actors engaged in immediate and early recovery of agriculture interventions in flood-affected areas.
Agriculture Cluster partners including international and national NGOs, Government authorities, and UN agencies, Food Security Cluster (FSC), the Agriculture and Food Security Working Group (A&FS WG).
Humanitarian actors working in Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, KP and FATA, including over 250 international and national NGOs, Government authorities and UN agencies; households supported by the Agriculture Cluster, A&FS WG and FSC.
- A network of five provincial offices were established to coordinate implementation of relief and early recovery activities.
- Technical guidelines and strategic documents were developed to harmonize response among Cluster members, and best practices and lessons learned were shared.
- Cluster members received training on various topics.
- The Agriculture Cluster participated in multi-sectoral contingency planning for the 2011 monsoon season, and the FSC participated in inter-cluster preparedness and response planning for the 2012 monsoon season.
- As of September 2012, the agriculture sector coordination mechanism had over 300 organizations at national level.
- Approximately 40 percent of Cluster members attended at least one capacity building session on topics such as gender awareness, socio-economic and gender analysis and proposal writing.
- Guidelines for early recovery of agriculture for the 2010 floods, a gap analysis for the agriculture sector, a detailed livelihoods assessment and contingency plans for the agriculture sector and for the 2012 monsoon season were developed.
- The Agriculture Cluster established links with crosscutting clusters, and continues to strengthen and incorporate nutrition, gender and protection components into food security responses and projects.