Derniers projets saillants
- Appui au renforcement des bases de la sécurité alimentaire à travers le renforcement de la filière semencière au niveau des communautés rurales affectées par les chocs climatiques au Burkina Faso
- Agriculture Revitalization Project – Phase II
- Emergency protection of Palestinian-owned assets and contribution to building resilient livelihoods
- Improving livelihood of affected people in CAR through the support to the production of vegetables and staple food crops and promoting better access to the markets
Food security monitoring and emergency assistance to vulnerable farming households in Burkina Faso
Food security monitoring and emergency assistance to vulnerable farming households in urban areas in Burkina Faso
Urban area of Ouagadougou and Ouahigouya
To improve food and nutrition security of vulnerable households in Burkina Faso and ensure the availability of proper data collection and analysis systems.
The Ministry of Agriculture, HOPE 87 and the Association Aidons l’Afrique Ensemble.
1 320 direct beneficiaries.
- Distributed 103 320 kg of vegetable seeds (tomato, cabbage, onion, carrot, lettuce and eggplant), 82 500 kg of fertilizer (NPK and urea), inputs and equipment for phytosanitary treatment (sprayers, boots, overalls, masks and gloves).
- Facilitated trainings on nutrition education, good farming practices and phytosanitary treatment techniques.
- Produced more than 3 584 tonnes of vegetables.
- Reinforced the capacity of 1 320 beneficiaries to prepare quality food from their own vegetable production, with high nutritional value, and to apply good agricultural practices.
- Improved the quality and quantity of the food intake of households.