Derniers projets saillants
- Mise en place d'un stock stratégique d'intrants agricoles et de parc à bois et de lianes de patate douce en République Démocratique du Congo21/04/2015
- Scaling up of root and tuber crops diversification in 15 woredas of Amhara, Oromia, SNNPR and Tigray Regions of Ethiopia16/04/2015
- Strengthening the resilience and improving the food and nutrition security of displaced populations and host communities by restoring their agricultural production in Mali15/04/2015
- Appui à la production alimentaire d’urgence en faveur de 7 000 ménages malnutris et en insécurité alimentaire en territoire de Niangara, district de Haut Uélé (Province Orientale) 15/04/2015
Early recovery assistance to rehabilitate the livelihoods of flood-affected farmers in Pakistan
Early recovery assistance to rehabilitate the agriculture-based livelihoods of flood-affected farmers in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa provinces of Pakistan
To provide agricultural inputs to 6 290 households for the restoration of agricultural production systems in the flood-affected districts of Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Provincial Disaster Management Authorities, and non-governmental organizations.
6 290 households (49 720 individuals).
- Provided 157.3 tonnes of rice seed, 2.33 tonnes of assorted vegetable seeds and 629 tonnes of urea and 283 tonnes of diammonium phosphate fertilizers to 6 290 households.
- Provided training on land preparation, nursery sowing, transplanting, fertilizer application, irrigation and control measures for plant disease, pests, insects and weeds.
- The inputs distributed under the project resulted in significantly greater yields as compared with local varieties and techniques, increasing farmers’ overall food security and income generating opportunities.
- The training provided under the project has led to improved agricultural practices by the targeted beneficiaries, contributing to an overall improvement in food security.