- Corredor Seco - Informe de situación Junio 201629/06/2016
- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 3: Feedback and Complaints
Appropriate and inclusive channels for feedback should be available to affected communities and their representatives through each phase of the project cycle. Feedback ensures timely information regarding, for example, whether targeting was correct, programmes are being implemented appropriately, and what impact programmes are having on participants, intended or unintended, positive or negative. Feedback channels not only respect the right of affected communities to have a say, but also very often improve the efficiency and effectiveness of aid delivery.