- Programa de fortalecimiento de la resiliencia en el Corredor Seco Centroamericano21/09/2015
- Análisis de Sistemas de Gestión del Riesgo de Desastres - Una Guía02/03/2015
- La Resiliencia de los medios de vida: Reducción del riesgo de desastres para la seguridad alimentaria y nutricional - Edición 201312/07/2013
- Normas y directrices para intervenciones ganaderas en emergencies (LEGS)04/06/2013
- Boletín informativo n.0125/03/2013
AAP Fact Sheet Committment 5: Design Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
AAP insists that affected populations are involved in designing, monitoring and evaluating the projects and indicators intended to meet their needs. The views of affected populations on outcomes must be considered and interventions adjusting accordingly. Affected communities consistently report being insufficiently consulted on assistance and perplexed by a system that ignores their expertise on their own lives.
A range of approaches might be employed depending on the circumstances and the communities, from straight consultation to representatives actively participating and assisting in the conduct of needs assessments and evaluations. Monitoring and evaluation activities should regularly consider performance against accountability commitments. This requires indicators and expectations being clearly outlined from the outset.