- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Paz y seguridad alimentaria - Invertir en resiliencia para sostener los medios de vida rurales en situaciones de conflicto30/03/2016
Accountability to affected populations and partnerships Report: FAO Cambodia Programme
The current industry approach to AAP encourages humanitarian actors to be diligent in ensuring that the significant power they hold with regards to disaster-affected communities is exercised responsibly at every level of the system.
It promotes an underlying tenet that people affected by emergencies are end users and stakeholders rather than “beneficiaries” of humanitarian assistance, that they have a fundamental right to shape efforts to assist them, and that humanitarian actors have a duty to respond to people’s expressions of their rights and needs.