- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Paz y seguridad alimentaria - Invertir en resiliencia para sostener los medios de vida rurales en situaciones de conflicto30/03/2016
- The impact of disasters on agriculture and food security26/11/2015
Lessons learned from the People FAO Seeks to Assist on Accountability
Following is a synthesis of the feedback provided by FAO project participants in Cambodia and WBGS with regard to FAO’s accountability to affected populations (AAP) and how the quality of FAO’s service provision could be improved from their perspective.
The analyses were conducted with different methodologies, but with the same analytic tool providing the framework. In WBGS, more than 300 households and 8 focus groups were surveyed. In Cambodia, a team interviewed community groups across 3 provinces.