- Corredor Seco - Informe de situación Junio 201629/06/2016
- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
Food Security in Disaster Risk Reduction Newsletter - Vol. 1 Issue 12, November 2011
FAO and CARE co-host Regional DRR and FS/DRR Workshop
FAO and CARE joined hands in organizing the second DIPECHO/ECHO threeday regional workshop on “Experiencebased Disaster Risk Reduction in the Southeast Africa and Southwest Indian Ocean Region” in Johannesburg, South Africa from 25 to 27 October 2011. The workshop aimed at collating lessons learned and best practices from the DIPECHO II and ECHO FS/DRR interventions, both in terms of the operations and implementation, to inform future programming, advocacy and resource mobilisation strategies. In attendance were 87 participants representing country implementing partners and governments from Madagascar, Malawi and Mozambique, regional project partners (CARE, FAO, COOPI and UN-Habitat), UN agencies (WFP, OCHA, UNISDR regional office) and donor agencies (ECHO, OFDA).