- Corredor Seco - Informe de situación Junio 201629/06/2016
- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
Guide for Beneficiary Results Assessment of Agricultural Emergency Interventions
This guide to beneficiary results assessment was developed for all those implementing emergency agricultural projects to give them a necessary tool to monitor and conduct assessments on results of such projects.
The methodology presented in this guide is based on experiences of the work of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) in Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Moldova and Sudan. The various circumstances encountered during application enabled the adaptation of the methodology to various contexts, to a variety of project types and in response to different types of disasters.
This guide is not a final product, but a dynamic tool that will be constantly improved based on feedback by users.