- Corredor Seco - Informe de situación Junio 201629/06/2016
- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
Horn of Africa Drought - Executive Brief 7 September 2011
A total of 4 million people are now in crisis in Somalia and 750 000 are at risk of death in the coming four months. Funding is still significantly below that requested, with FAO’s funding gap for the region at USD 95.8 million. On 5 September 2011, Bay region in Somalia was classified as being in a state of famine by the Food Security and Nutrition Analysis Unit (FSNAU) and the Famine Early Warning System Network (FEWS NET).