- Evaluaciones de la seguridad de semillas17/06/2016
- Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural Livelihoods17/05/2016
- FAO Position Paper - The World Humanitarian Summit16/05/2016
- Social protection in protracted crises, humanitarian and fragile contexts14/05/2016
- Paz y seguridad alimentaria - Invertir en resiliencia para sostener los medios de vida rurales en situaciones de conflicto30/03/2016
Democratic People's Republic of Korea: Agricultural Rehabilitation and Recovery Programme 2009
Each year, FAO assesses the needs in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, in consultation with the relevant ministries, develops a number of project profiles in the most critical areas where interventions are needed and presents them to donors for potential funding.
The purpose of this publication is to: (1) present a brief overview of the current agricultural situation in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea; (2) provide an update on FAO’s emergency and rehabilitation programme in the country in 2008; and (3) present the rehabilitation and recovery programme for 2009 as ‘concepts’ developed in conjunction with FAO’s line ministry partners in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea: Agriculture, Lands and Environmental Protection and Fisheries.